The Monster Corn Maze is more than just a corn maze haunt. We have delved deep into a dark wooded forest, but before you can escape the corn to the woods our 3 story house of horror blocks your path. The creatures who once had infested only the corn have consumed an entire village that has grown within the infected woods. Scream all you can but don't expect to be heard, for the village walls and thick wooded forest have a way of muffling the extreme screams that the creatures you encounter are sure to invoke.
Ticket Options & Prices for 2012 are as follows:
- General Admission - $12.00 per ticket - Admission will be granted any date and time that the Monster Corn Maze is open during the 2012 Haunt Season
- VIP Reservations - $18.00 per ticket - Admission for a specific date and time based on 15 minute intervals. VIP ticket holders will skip the general admission line and will not have to wait to enter the Monster Corn Maze. We ask that you be prompt in order to guarantee your admission.
Dates and Hours of Operation:
- Monster Corn Maze is open every Friday & Saturday, from September 21 - October 27 and Halloween!
- We are open Dark to 11:00 pm; admission into the maze will be allowed up until 11:00 pm.
Location & Directions:
- Monster Corn Maze is located on State Route AM, Cabool, MO 65689.
- From Cabool take Hwy-181 south for about 6 miles, then turn LEFT onto AM-Hwy and take it about 1½ miles. The Monster Corn Maze is on the LEFT.
- From Willow Springs take US-60/63 north to AM-Hwy, the Monster Corn Maze will be on the RIGHT about 6½ miles down AM-Hwy.
FAQ & Monster Corn Maze Rules:
- Q: What if it rains on an open day?
- A: Rain makes for muddy trails, and as much as we hate to do it, we are some times forced to close the maze. So you can check our website to see if we are open or just call us.
- Q: What are The Rules?
- A: These are The Rules:
- Those 13 and under need an adult with them at all times.
- No littering.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking on the grounds.
- No Alcohol is allowed or illicit drugs.
- No crops, animals, or workers can be harmed during your visit so no hitting of actors.
- The maze is not set up to run around in, so please don’t.
- No throwing of anything, this includes the corn.
- No obscene or derogatory comments, gestures, or anything else while on the maze grounds.
- No concealed weapons allowed.
- Absolutely no back packs or purses allowed in the maze.
- If anyone in your party is asked to leave the premises then the whole party has to leave as well (in other words: you come together, you leave together).
- People who are pregnant or have the following conditions: heart conditions, asthma, arthritis or claustrophobia should be aware that there is no fast exit from the maze and would be advised to bring a friend.
- This year's maze is not handicapped accessible and is by no means stroller friendly.
- We are not responsible for accidents.
- Use of flashlights is prohibited.